Author Topic: New website . Custom Home Designs. Stock Garages  (Read 2620 times)

Plans by marcy

• View Profile
New website . Custom Home Designs. Stock Garages
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:37:58 AM »
Greetings everyone. I have just launched my website, and was searching for sites to introduce my services on when I ran across draftsperson.net. If you are in need of basic custom house plans, drawn in Revit Lt 2015, I'll be happy to discuss your needs and give you a quote.  Too, there are a limited number of stock plans posted on my site, through my 'store'.  As time passes, I hope to add to my inventory. In the meantime if you are in need of a basic garage, either one or two bay, I have a few listed. They can be tweaked to suit your needs, or ordered as is.

For anyone in need of plans from whole houses to renovations, room additions, simple footprint schematics to use in advertising for sale or rental properties, feel free to check me out.  There are samples of my work sprinkled throughout my website to introduce you to my style and the services that I offer. Any comments or tips are welcomed. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks to all for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself on this forum. My website is http://www.plansbymarcy.com should you care to visit or are in need of drawings.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 02:04:24 AM by ALLAN »

draftsperson.net

New website . Custom Home Designs. Stock Garages
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:37:58 AM »

ALLAN

• Administrator
  • Manager of Draftsperson.net Forums
    • View Profile
Re: New website . Custom Home Designs. Stock Garages
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:06:07 AM »
All the best with your business Marcy. Be sure to post a couple of cool things to the Revit and Architectural parts of this forum.