Drafters Forum | JOBS | Drafting Standards | Funnies | Technical Dictionary | AutoCAD Tutorials | Free Lisp | Free Blocks

Come and have a chat at our drafters forum.


From Draftsperson.net

  • A moulding or stop placed around a window frame to hold the glass in place by pressure.
  • The extruded strip of sealant applied to the joint (generally using a caulk gun)
  • Section used to retain the glass in the sash or the frame. Can be aluminium, rigid PVC or flexible PVC.

Printable version



Main Page | Free AutoCAD Blocks | Free Revit Families | Funnies | Drafting Standards | Drafting & CAD Forums | Structural Drafting | Technical Dictionary

Personal tools